A Map Session is a one-on-one creative coaching session where together we begin to find your path, so you may create the life you were born for.
During the session I draw and diagram our conversation as a visual translation of your personal wisdom. A hand drawn document—your Life Map.
Map Sessions are particularly helpful if you are:
- Feeling stuck—Feeling disempowered, or like you’ve hit a ceiling.
- Experiencing a Life Transition—Graduating college, retiring, etc.
- Looking to Pivot—Career change, business change, somethings next but what?
Loosely the session follows this arc:
- Process and release any unhelpful ruminations,
- Uncover your north star, or you hidden desires, and
- Hold space for you to step into your personal greatness.
Most people at the end of their Map session feel deeply seen and have a profound sense of possibility that is unique to them. This moves them into action, making "impossible" goals within reach.
Sessions are 1 hour and are held via zoom.
1 Hour with Rachel via zoom to co-create your own Map. Then your hand drawn Map will arrive about two weeks later via the postal service.